Saturday, April 30, 2011

farewell and gathering!

went to lot10 for a farewell party and its also considered as gathering
mr lee gonna go back england to further his studies!
so we called him out..
he taught me in primary skul and 7 years din meet him but he still remembers my name!
he was actually my 代课老师~
miss jalan davidson a lot!
its always the best school and it changed a lot!
its now 华小组希望小学 and 最优秀小学!
always proud of it!


a group photo...
unfortunately many din turn up...




yam icecream...my favourite!!!!!

after that mr lee has to leave early...so we went for a movie!
unfortunately peang siang and yiyi cant join us!
we went to watch thor (3d)
omg!!! its such a nice movie! awesome man!!!
i think there will be episode 2 for this movie cuz theres no specific ending!



then we went wong kok yam cha!

peggy's waffle :)




my chocolate ice!!!! XD

after that, peggy fetched us back!

thanks a lot peggy!

i promised u to appear myself in the next gathering!

sorry for not appearing in all those gathering these few yrs! haha! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment