Wednesday, September 16, 2009

argh...not my day

disappointed....
haiz...the first time u gave me this feeling~
since when u changed so much?
u had really changed until someone i duno...
feel so hard to communicate with u now...
y did u change?
u were much more better last time...
u cancelled things without even telling me the reason....
i ask u the reason and u dont reply me?
since when u became like this!
argh!!!!
***************************************************
其实这几天心情是很好的~
很开心的~
但是很多时候我反而觉得我的开心并不能与好友分享~
因为他们永远都不会花费时间听我讲话~
所以宁可不说~也令我不想对他们说了
静静地坐在自己位子,想起开心的事情~

haiz。。。
today is really not my day?
went to jusco supermarket to look for my dutch lady chocolate milk and they say no stock!
went to secret recipe to buy my favourite oreo cheesecake and they say they sold all edi?
and smth that happen tat i dun want to say~

No comments:

Post a Comment