Sunday, May 1, 2011

1/5/2011

1/5/2011
this morning went to 拜爷爷~
early in the morning went to my grandmothers house first~
then wait for other relatives to reach~

after that went klang to eat bak kut teh with relatives~
reach back home around 3pm~
then went viva home with sis~
thought of buying smth to redecorate our room~
then went to watch movie~

关云长~
nice movie~
feel so happy to watch 2 nice movies in 2 days...
yst watched thor 3d and today watched this movie~
both of them are reli nice movie~

on the way back,went to bought a soft jacket for my phone...
in the car, i took out the dolphin a while to change the case...
then dunno y suddenly dunno where the dolphin went...
i was so nervous tat moment becuz dolphin is reli important to me!
after my sis parked her car,she helped me find...
when i tot of giving up and go down from the car,i found it!
omg, i was so happy tat time!
第二次的失而复得!
使我更珍惜!

No comments:

Post a Comment