Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lights On


Lights On event was on Friday...
that afternoon dunno why kinda moody...
maybe because i thought i will really be leaving INTI so so soon...
after class went to the booth to help out...

I'm alone because Celine went home first to fetch her sis...

I'm kinda new in this club...
dunno anything...haha...

and i duno anyone!
see them so busy but dunno what to do to help them out...
unless they call me to help out in stg...
or else i'll be sitting one side looking at them...
@@...haha....

i'm in-charge of selling those drinks during the event...
consider got business la...
haha...after the event...help out a while then i went back...
actually feel like helping them to clean up every thing first but it was too late and i juz dun dare to drive home alone so late...some more i leave so far...wat to do @@

the event was really great...
those who missed the event, make sure u dun regret...haha
manage to know more ppl in this club and i really enjoyed myself so much that night!
playing around, taking photos and stuffs...


its my first time seeing inti's logo at night! haha :)



erm...me! sub-committee

the prizes
********************************************************************************
yes!!! i'm not leaving INTI...
i'm really so happy...
at first i thought that this lights in event might be my first and last event...
but now hopefully not...
it will be my first event...but i'm waiting for more!
haha...enjoy myself till the max!

yeah, won't be leaving E1 which is the most important one...
friends in this class...
haha...I'm coming back...
so Miss Madasari wont have any excuse to call me to answer more ques...
because last Friday she called me to answer more because I'm leaving...
haha... :)
cheers XD

No comments:

Post a Comment