Sunday, November 27, 2011

NIKE RUN KL 10km



ok...so today is the official NIKE RUN KL 10KM day!
woke up at 5am...and left house at 5.45am...
cuz my sis and i planned to take the lrt to padang merbok cuz mum dun want us to drive there...
so, i fetched my sis to lrt station and i parked my car there...
this is my first time fetching my sis since i've got my license last year...
haha, she felt so happy....cuz everytime she calls me to fetch her i will definitely say NO!
haha...and, cuz i know she was very tired too....
she only slept at 4am yst night because she went for a wedding dinner last night and came home quite late...besides that, she couldnt sleep well because of the snatch thief thinggy, she stills feel a bit frightened...once again, ppl...pls be careful!
so, sat lrt to Masjid Jamek station...
then have to walk quite a distance to padang merbok

early morning- while waiting for lrt to come

when we reached there, we saw several long queues...and then i notice they were lining up for toilet! omg!
then met sis's friends....then went to put our bag at the counter...

MY RUNNING NUMBER - 16456


flag off around 7...then we started running....
then run passed 1 km, they have a board...
and i feel so happy whenever i see the board 1 by 1...
when i saw the 7km board....i told myself that this was what i used to run last time...
last time the max km i'e run was juz 7km..and this time im gonna run more than that...
when i saw the board 9km...i told myself, 1 last 1 and im done!
then then then....when i ran across the finishing line, i felt so proud of myself!
cuz its my first time joining 10km run and i manage to do it!
phew....its over!
and i did it! its a type of self accomplishment! i wanna join again next year!
i wanna beat my own record! i want to challenge myself again!




after everything ended, walked back to the lrt station....and its like so so far...
my leg doesnt belong to me anymore...
so tired @@...sis and i went to mcd to buy an icecream cone first...haha



ITS YOUR CITY, RUN IT!
JUST DO IT!!!





We sisters manage to DO IT!








on the way back, passed by this thinggy....

and i noticed me as a kl kid, havent ever take photo with it be4...

although i've been staying in kl for 18 years...

and my sis said she took a lot of pic with it when she was young...



this is the NIKE FINISHER ITEM....no finishing medal, but a gift!

its a pendrive, although juz 1GB...

but the most important thing is that i can keep it for rememberance!

And so, this it it! I've RUN MY CITY and i feel PROUD I DID IT! wheeeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment