Sunday, August 16, 2009

XENRI~japanese buffet

well...writing my blog in english once again~
went to celebrate my fathers birthday today~
actually,his birthday is on 13/8~
but tat day he was nt around,he went to indonesia~
so we celebrate it today~
went to XENRI~
japanese buffet~
cuz we r fed up eating jogoya n saisaki~
n my mom found a new place to have nice japanese buffet~
this was awesome!
well,i think XENRI's foodssss r much more better~
n its reli fresh!
try this la ppl~
and the price is a little bit cheaper n they have 20% discount for this month~
kk...lets see some pics tat i took~
but i 4goten to take photos of the food~
cuz i was too hungry tat time and all i thought was juz eat n eat n eat~

[its signboard]


[ it looks grand rite?]


[deng deng! keke]


[introducing u guys to XXXEEENNNRRRIII] *grins*


[me n sis in the lift] before lunch


[its reli japanese style] haha
[chopstickssss]



[ tada!!!]
[ice-creamsss, r u hungry?]



[coconut drink,reli so sweet...nice nice]


[want some cocktail?]


[coconut drink vs cocktail?]
[me vs sis]

[in the washroom]

[me n sis]
[welcome to the lift]
[in the transparent lift] after lunch
[in the garden]
well...going to guang zhou,gui lin,n macau next week...
n aso visiting dad's china factory as well~
from 22/8-30/8~
erm...maybe tat time wont on9 la~
any shopping list tat u guys want me to buy?
well,i am reli waiting to go for holiday~
reli want some rest after this and that tat is happening on me~
maybe after i cum back,it will be a fresh me~

No comments:

Post a Comment