Sunday, August 2, 2009

days????

haha~
first time writing my blog using english~
cuz my chinese thinggy rosak edi~

31/7
Li ping de birthday~
haha...
li ping,muz sayang my doggie ah!

bought baskin robbin~
yummy~
bought a quart and i finished it on saturday~
haha,so fast!
i miss it~
but its too expensive~
cant afford to eat to much~

1/8
nothing special happened~
changed my blogskin again~
this time is becuz of jyyi~
keep complaining about my blogskin~
argh!
this time is better gua?

today road block~
and i juz go home by monorail~
nothing so special~
used to it edi~

2/8
today kept sms-ing with yili~
i know tat she wants us to talk back again~
i can oni say its a try~
she sms-ed my this whole day~
until now 9.38 we r still sms-ing~
haiz...
since when she became my teacher?
teaching me muz laugh and so on~
anyway~
顺其自然~

waiting for my holiday trip~
3weeks more~
be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment